ESA Tiger > Training & Capacity Building > TCBF
The TIGER Capacity Building Facility was launched in 2006 to respond to Training needs of African researchers. Activities coordinated by the Facility, currently lead by ITC account for:
- Basic EO education, provided via distance learning.
- Training courses focussed on selected earth observation techniques.
- Short courses, tailored to the research interest and technical background of the participants
- Scientific research supervision
- TIGER workshop organization
- Maintenance and updating of the TIGER training kit